NEW Legacy 12 | Design Specifications
Legacy 12 | Not your typical downeast picnic boat
Below are several features found on the Legacy 12 Outboard:
- Moderate Deep-V hull created from an infused acrylic-modified Epoxy fiberglass laminate that is strategically reinforced with Carbon Fiber
- The critical hull/deck joint is both mechanically fastened and fusion-bonded for a durable, leak-free connection
- Spacious cockpit for entertaining that includes an outdoor BBQ, entertainment cooking station, refrigerator, ice maker, al fresco dining table, and an extendable sunshade
- Flexiteak synthetic teak decking for minimal maintenance and a long service life
- Option for either 1 cabin or 2 cabin layout. The owner’s cabin is forward with a queen-sized berth. The Port lounging and reading area can be optionally replaced with a guest cabin with twin berths.
- Full galley positioned on the main deck behind the starboard side helm seat. Ceramic induction cooktop with either Corian or quartz countertop
- Raymarine navigation electronics package that includes multi-functional display with GPS, radar, chart plotter, and more.
- Dedicated space for a Seakeeper Gyro zero-speed stabilizer